Privacy and Cookies
Information note pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The personal data of the users provided with the registration procedure are processed in an authorized form.
The site manager processes the information on personal data that the User enters and disseminates through the Service, in the same way as private correspondence.
The site manager will not control, disseminate, or communicate such information, as well as the information about the User, except as provided in these notes.
The User's personal data will be processed:
- for services management, provision and assistance
- for the elaboration of statistical and market analyzes
- for the sending of communications relating to services and initiatives
- for sending information relating to business-to-business and business-to-consumer services and any promotions and / or services presented on the site. The User acknowledges that the site manager may intervene on the aforementioned information, if he believes in good faith that such activity is necessary for:
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to comply with a legal provision, including a provision by the judicial authority or other competent authority
- to assert your rights pursuant to these notes;
- to defend against claims by third parties that claim that such content violates their rights;
- to protect the interests of the site manager or third parties. The User acknowledges and agrees that the site manager may have access to the information or contents disseminated through the Service, in all cases where such access is necessary in order to identify or solve a technical problem, or to respond to complaints related to the Service.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the technical processing of the information is or may be necessary:
- to send or receive such data;
- to perform the planning or scheduling functions;
- to comply with the technical specifications required by network connection networks;
- to comply with the technical specifications of the Service.
The site manager is authorized to process and store in his / her database the name, type of service, reports of the service activity and other User information concerning the present Contract or any Service provided under it.
The User authorizes the treatment by the site manager of such data for the purposes related to the execution of this Contract and the provision of the services contemplated therein.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the User authorizes the site manager to store, process and communicate data relating to the User, for the following purposes: customer service (administration, accounting, contract management , orders, invoicing, debt collection), marketing, promotion, statistical analysis, customer satisfaction surveys, revisions, archiving of historical data, pre-contractual information.
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
What are cookies for?
Types of Cookies
Cookies are characterized as:
- Session cookies. Cookies automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies. Cookies that remain stored in the user's device until a certain termination date is reached (in terms of minutes, days or years from the creation / updating of the cookie).
- Third-party cookies. Cookies stored on behalf of third parties.
You can check and delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers. However, this may prevent you from properly using certain features of our website.